RoadSide Corn Roaster In Bangalore, Mr. Madheswaran Shows Indian Jugaad

Story of a roadside corn roaster and his passion towards technology.
^ Shot by Subhash G.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's why Engineers are self made. You only can make yourself a engineer.
    It's a simple thing but how amazing is he made this with adjustable hands, totally futuristic. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    I recommend, this video as more about small details. See, how he took care about small things in design.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    He said he did those things for his own satisfaction. He had to get out all the pent-up engineering energy somewhere. He could not feed his family from his innovations or simple small projects, but he thought it was necessary to use his brain for designing those things. ๐Ÿ˜€ It's awesome. Must watch for all engineers out here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Priya Tanwar pursuing my graduation in IT. Programming skill: Android,Java, C#, vb.net, Haskell, C++, C. Other skill: web development,Photoshop,sketching portraits. Location: India. Work Experience: worked as an intern...
The role of percentage criteria/cutoffs in getting a job and building a successful career. My marks are as follows: SSC 84% HSC 78% B.Tech. aggregate of 8 semesters 57% B.Tech....
Shubham25 submitted a new project: An Intelligible Scrum Implementation for Project Monitoring - Agile Scrum Method The project is very new based on International conference paper 2013. It is basically...
Many consider wishing someone a 'Good Morning' as a good thing. It shows how very professional / well-mannered you are. But do we really know what the person is going...
StudyBud, an online study and assessment platform, was founded by Anubhav Jain and Dhruv Bhushan. The duo also co-founded Excelsior Education in 2011 prior to StudyBud. Anubhav Jain completed his...