Rise in Fee

What do u think people,does the rise in the fee structure of various IIM justified????

well in my opinion,if considered on the part of students if they can pay 1.5 lakhs earlier then they can also pay 1.75 lacs and if the faculty makes well use of it as said by IIM-A board's chairman N R Narayanmurthy then its justified.Watsay???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    they can pay 1.5 lakhs earlier then they can also pay 1.75 lacs
    Did anyone question the initial 150k buks? 😀

Probably, IIM guys are working on getting better infrastructure & facilities. Its not a question of students being able to afford the fee. No student has been denied admission to any IIM for his/her inability of payment of fee. Banks are willing to provide loan to the students who have gotten admission into IIMs.

Now, I agree that the IIMs should provide justification to the fee hike. Let's see what people have to say about it.

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    yea even i don't deny the saying that IIM have justified reason for rise in fee...let's c what happens
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    neha
    yea even i don't deny the saying that IIM have justified reason for rise in fee...let's c what happens

the Justified reason behind this is ...they want to mentain the level of study....
    Why people don't agree with the facts......

the Avg Sal difference of IIM A in year 2005 and 2006 is more than 2.3 lacks ........than why they can't increase the input (fee) by less than 50k .....they are providing more than enough outputs (placemnet with very high sal.), so they can rise the Fee...

Pour your comments...and do correct me if i am wrong anywhere...

--Crazy😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! Its time to vote for your favorite browser. Is it IE 6 / IE 7 / Firefox / Opera or any other browser. Discuss why you like particular browser...
I can't wait to see Da Vinci Code. For those who have read the novel by Dan Brown, here's the cast - Credited cast: Tom Hanks .... Robert Langdon Audrey...
Hi everyone I am starting a new thread as a continuation to vocab builder game.The only difference being here we gonna post questions with the options to choose from. Hope...
Hi everyone Afraid of the subject??....Don't worry i just thought of starting a thread where we can share our funniest ragging experiences.Ragging is the part of every engineering college and...
To my surprise there's no one who started up this thread....i thought it might have been started earlier....C'mon guys wake up! What do they bloody politicians think of them?? Year...