CrazyEngineers
  • Neha
    Neha

MemberApr 2, 2006

Rise in Fee

What do u think people,does the rise in the fee structure of various IIM justified????

well in my opinion,if considered on the part of students if they can pay 1.5 lakhs earlier then they can also pay 1.75 lacs and if the faculty makes well use of it as said by IIM-A board's chairman N R Narayanmurthy then its justified.Watsay???
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 2, 2006

they can pay 1.5 lakhs earlier then they can also pay 1.75 lacs
    Did anyone question the initial 150k buks? 😀

Probably, IIM guys are working on getting better infrastructure & facilities. Its not a question of students being able to afford the fee. No student has been denied admission to any IIM for his/her inability of payment of fee. Banks are willing to provide loan to the students who have gotten admission into IIMs.

Now, I agree that the IIMs should provide justification to the fee hike. Let's see what people have to say about it.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberApr 2, 2006

yea even i don't deny the saying that IIM have justified reason for rise in fee...let's c what happens
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberApr 26, 2006

neha
    yea even i don't deny the saying that IIM have justified reason for rise in fee...let's c what happens

the Justified reason behind this is ...they want to mentain the level of study....
    Why people don't agree with the facts......

the Avg Sal difference of IIM A in year 2005 and 2006 is more than 2.3 lacks ........than why they can't increase the input (fee) by less than 50k .....they are providing more than enough outputs (placemnet with very high sal.), so they can rise the Fee...

Pour your comments...and do correct me if i am wrong anywhere...

--Crazy😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register