CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Mayur Pathak • 11 Sep, 2008
Alright these are very simple and actually very stupid riddles. But lets see how soon can you crack them.

1. Six glasses are in a row. The first three are full of juice; the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so empty and full glasses alternate?
  2. Two fathers and two sons went duck hunting. Each shot a duck but they shot only three ducks in all. How come?
  3. Brothers or sisters have I none, but that mans father is my fathers son. Who is that man?
Go on
@Differential • 11 Sep, 2008 2) Those are grandfather, father and son
3) Son
@gohm • 11 Sep, 2008 take the juice from the second full glass and pour it into the middle empty one, replace the original glass. They now alternate full/empty with only moving one glass.
@Mayur Pathak • 12 Sep, 2008 All Correct.
3.8k views

Related Posts

@bhushanb · Jul 24, 2009

hey guys i m in conflict plz help me out...................
1.9k views

@pradeep.pawar · Apr 12, 2012

We are having 250 GB Iomega external HDD which has an encryption utility which works only in windows and doesn't works in ubuntu or mac so we want to remove...
2.8k views

@SheldonCooper · Nov 21, 2011

Can anyone explain me,which logic gates follow and don't follow which of the laws like Commutative,Distributive,Associative etc. And how?
12.4k views

@gopaldeshpande · Jul 22, 2012

Can my colleagues let me know the exact formula for calculating the length of helical reinforcement of a pile?
1.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 26, 2015

I have seen that a lot of people have to leave jobs for reasons such as better salary, maternity, paternity, location etc. However, they have to return to the same...
5.9k views