Riddles for you.

Alright these are very simple and actually very stupid riddles. But lets see how soon can you crack them.

1. Six glasses are in a row. The first three are full of juice; the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so empty and full glasses alternate?
  2. Two fathers and two sons went duck hunting. Each shot a duck but they shot only three ducks in all. How come?
  3. Brothers or sisters have I none, but that mans father is my fathers son. Who is that man?
Go on

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    2) Those are grandfather, father and son
    3) Son
  • gohm
    gohm
    take the juice from the second full glass and pour it into the middle empty one, replace the original glass. They now alternate full/empty with only moving one glass.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    All Correct.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, From last 2-3 days I'm facing a problem with my desktop. I have installed WinXP and Linux on my machine. After starting the machine, if I start using...
CEans, 🎉20,000 🎉 🎉Crazy Engineers🎉 ​ Today, we welcome our 20,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - neech. In our mission of uniting engineers from all over the world, we've joined hands with 20,000...
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4582-20-000-crazy-engineers-all-over-world.html In this thread 😁
hi i am new to this forum.... I am currently taking software engineering and doing java I have a project to do on Airlines reservation management system using java and...
hey guys... i'm lookin out 4 some latest project topics for my final year ENGINEERING in the field of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.. can u pls suggest Regards LUTHER