RGB Star

asokfair submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Light up the Xmas Star in a Smart Way

This is a simple project using Low power ARM controller.In this project the RGB led is going to be controlled through android application via Bluetooth. The MCU generate the 3 PWM signals based on the values receiving on UART (Bluetooth Module). And finally this setup is kept inside the 3D 5point star.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The winner of Mars One University competition will help in bringing life to Mars. Yes, you read it right! The competition organised by Mars One was aimed at selecting a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Supply chain risk investigation is one of the challenging issues in recent competitive environment. In particular, supply chain risks (SCR) for new and seasonal products...
Fondly called 'reincarnation of the netbook', the new laptop from ASUS is a tough competitor to Google Chromebook. The ASUS EeeBook X205 running Windows 8.1 operating system is said to...
I think almost every engineer who is not from CS/IT background will be asked this question by recruiters from software companies. I am an electrical engineer and when I was looking for...
Hi Kaustubh, I am a fresher and working as an QA analyst in a gaming product company from 2 months. I just wanted to know what all career options are...