RFiD: Configure the transmitter and receiver

Hi.....:ceans ..... I am working in a project with RFiD tags along with my friends... We are finding it hard to configure the transmitter and receiver and the transciever we use is an Artaflex product..Can anyone help???? We are using a PSoC controller manufactured exclusively by Cypress semiconductors,USA.

Hi ceans... someone help us out with this .. please,,,,.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question is pretty lame, but I'm not sure what's wrong. Here's my system information: OS: Windows Vista Business Chrome: Latest Stable The rich text editor for CrazyEngineers posts does...
Aspirants of JTOs(Telecom) in BSNL..... Aspirants of JTOs in BSNL..... Hi Friends, Many of you are going to prepare for the JTOs BSNL exam. I am here want to inform...
Hi Friends, Greeting to all after a long time in exile I qualified GATE 09 with following details: Score: 487 %tile: 95.82 rank: 1748 Now, i want to know, in...
Hi, I am designing a weigh scale, I have already selected all the components and how to interface it that also i have come to know But i am facing...
May i know the voltage or power consumption rates on electrical equipments we use in our homes? How one can make out or on what factor v can say that...