Reviving the CE blog

Hello guys,

How many of you know that we have an official CE blog? yep, it is Official CE Blog #-Link-Snipped-#

Its a different case that its not being updated and used for almost two years now. Here I'm giving you a chance to do it. I will invite all the fellow bloggers and CE contributors to write articles for CE blog, add it to your blog and make it popular. If you have good articles, paste it here. Doesn't mind if you have it on your blog already. I'm only judging you. Best ones will get a chance to run the CE blog

Also, let us know any ideas to revive the blog too. All thoughts are welcome.

Waiting.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 Tell your boss that you've done the work! 😁 We have - ididwork - The work log that shares About IdidWork: Another Y Combinator startup, ididwork, announced its launch...
hello.....everyone i am new here......but i feel its good idea that to make the ideas of all crazy engineers together which can comeout as new innovation....
hello.... i am final year mechanical engineering student and i need the information about the nanotechnology in the automobile industry.......
i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....
please gurus help me,i need to make it as early as possible to get an A+