Review websites

Hello Friends

I was wondering if there any website for reading reviews of users and their ratings on any kind of product or service available in market

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In India, mouthshut is one of the largest websites focused on user reviews and opinions. Not aware of any other similar website.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    just type in google
    "Review " ๐Ÿ‘. believe me it is best option.
    if product is in international scope. search review as
    "Review product-name" site:amazon.com or "amazon.com product-name" .
    Amazon review are trusted as only buyer can write review.
    I think flipkart reviews can also be considered.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope - I'd not trust flipkart reviews. There was a buzz in the blogger media few weeks ago that Flipkart guys tend to delete the negative comments on their blogs and only allow positive comments about products and services. But that *might* have changed in the recent past. For all 'global' gadgets, I'd recommend 'gdgt'.
  • shockersdud
    shockersdud
    goyal420
    Hello Friends

I was wondering if there any website for reading #-Link-Snipped-# of users and their ratings on any kind of product or service available in market
    Hello Man sorry to interrupt you in between. I am planning to open a new website just for mobile reviews. I am expert in mobiles and got a good team to write reviews. I will share further details in my coming posts.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    shockersdud
    Hello Man sorry to interrupt you in between. I am planning to open a new website just for mobile reviews. I am expert in mobiles and got a good team to write reviews. I will share further details in my coming posts.
    Hello

Would you like to work with me on my start up?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    #-Link-Snipped-#, if you are planning for a review site, create something on the lines of cnet, anandtech, gsmarena where you review the product yourself. Personally, I don't see much value in mouthshut reviews which are generally old and only full of complaints. They are not insightful at all.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    goyal420
    Hello

Would you like to work with me on my start up?
    Hi Anand I have already developed this website, you can check my signature: #-Link-Snipped-#, actually I was looking for a light weight search engine instead of developing a website with heavy pics , it is just a light weight and can be easily opened in mobile when person is really in need of reviews when there is a actually need

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to everyone out there I am a mechanical engineering student,who is very much in to technical stuff. i created a blog in which they are posts on mechanical engineering...
I'm bit surprised that no one's initiated a discussion on the problem that's haunting the airline industry - grounding of all the Boeing 787 Dreamliner airplanes. The problem seems to...
CEans, we now have the sidebar on all the pages of CE Community. I want your ideas on what would you like to see in the sidebar. Your account photo...
I am DVSK from NIT warangal,doing my B-TECH in ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.
ANY ONE FROM ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ,please guide me..