Review: New Moon comes to India

The second offering in the Twilight Saga, New Moon is releasing today

The movie has raised great popularity all over the world and has turned into a rage

Here is a glimpse of it

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Post your review here.....

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    See the pics and the trailors... you will not be able to resist yourself

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    New Moon gets a record opening in India too

Opens to full packed halls

Youngsters are rushing to watch the the race of blood, love, hatred, power, anger

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A nice story I received in a forward mail... Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others,...
Hi...Am working as a instrumentation engineer for Power & Cement Plant design/Detail engg. But i need to go to O&G field.What's diff. b/w power / o&g engg.what r the new...
First of all good evening to every body. Actually i had downloaded Norton Internet Security 2010. but it is in Polish language. I don't understand polish and to operate that...
hey guys want urgent help in my prefinal year project!!! I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface...
What is Proto.in? Proto.in is India's biggest start-up ecosystem gathering. The best of Indian startups showcase their offerings to angel investors, venture capitalists, industry leaders and the media. Proto.in brings...