Reverse tethering

does anyone knows the method of reverse tethering???

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    It is better if u tell a little more as which devices u r trying to connect and what all steps u have tried..
    So that we can answer precisely to ur problem😀.
  • VICKY ABISHEK
    VICKY ABISHEK
    i m using galaxy note 2 ...and i want to share my computer's internet connection
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    A "reverse tethering" app is available in google play store. It will do your desired work.

PS : I am not sure whether it requires root or not.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Still experimental. It may become a reality if the economics pan out. A roller coaster train that works like the fun rides without an engine or driver! It is all...
Andrew Gray, a retired Naval Officer currently studying engineering, designed this robotic 'Bird Buggy' for Pepper, a 10-year-old family parrot with clipped wings, a loud mouth, and separation anxiety, to...
Till now the root growth theory held that gravity is important for the 'snaking' and 'waving' of plant roots on earth Experiments done on the International Space Station seems to...
i want to delete IObit advanced system care 5 but its not delete because one warning msg come that is the action can not be completed because this file is...
Does anybody know about CMC pvt ltd. ? My resume have been shortlisted for the post Trainee Engineer. But, its a training cum work experience. So, I need to pay...