CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Radhika Deshpande • 23 Jul, 2012 • 2 likes
Here's what we call the Reverse KT in IT Industry. If you are a part of the industry, you very well know this situation. Enjoy -
Reverse KT
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Jul, 2012 Has happened with me, twice 😔.
7.9k views

Related Posts

@yadavundertaker mohit · May 23, 2011

hi everyone i have cleared my NTPC written for the post of executive trainee. Mine interview and GD are on june 23rd 2011. So i want your help to prepare...
4.8k views

@pratap singh, upendra · Oct 8, 2013

hi, When we compute the pinch off voltage for an n channel JFET, we always do it by keeping Vgs = 0 and then the value of Vds for which...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 20, 2013

Update: Sony will officially launch Playstation 4 in India on December 18! The price is expected to be around Rs. 32,000. Sony finally unveiled the Playstation 4 launch dates. Though...
3.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 29, 2015

The Indian Space Research Organisation is developing new heavy lift launch vehicle (HLV) to carry future satellites, weighing up to 10 tonnes. Dr. M.C. Dathan, the director of Vikram Sarabhai...
3.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

There are at least 10 lesser talked about companies in India that are trying to introduce the next killer Android smartphone. Fly Mobile, headquartered in London, has entered India in...
3.7k views