CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Radhika Deshpande • 23 Jul, 2012 • 2 likes
Here's what we call the Reverse KT in IT Industry. If you are a part of the industry, you very well know this situation. Enjoy -
Reverse KT
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Jul, 2012 Has happened with me, twice 😔.
9.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 8, 2014

No more waiting till the results of the blood tests are out to know the correct diagnosis. If the lab-on-a-chip (LOC) concept from engineers at Michigan University works out for...
4.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 26, 2013

The year 2013 has been a great one for Micromax Mobiles, one of the biggest consumer electronics company in India, as the country witnessed the launch of a series of...
14.5k views

@vishwa.modak · Dec 18, 2014

hey there can anyone tell me where can i get ELECTRIC MACHINE by P.S.BIMBRA ELECTRIC MACHINE by NAGRATH KOTHARI PLZ HELP
5.7k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 10, 2015

After launching its first Android 5.0 Lollipop OS-based handset- the Canvas Fire 4, earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched an entry-level smartphone- Micromax Bolt Q324....
12.4k views

@prakash c.m · Sep 28, 2008

i want some latest seminar topics regarding information technology.so kindly post some new topics with ppt. included
7.3k views