Reuse of old bike

Hi CE😛
In this thread we talk about reuse of bik or its componant. Evey year so many bike are going in trush or it will take a corner of your garege.
Though you buy latest bike after 6 or 7 year you shall boare due to its look or latest application in new bike.
So as we have such lots of 2nd hand,3rd hand bikes Can we use it in other application?? What you think ?

For a starting take my example =>
I have a 15 years old Hero Honda's CD 100 bike. It is in runing condion. It's avarage becomes 1\3 rd of its orignal avarage.
Now shear your ideas to how can we use it in amy application? You can Talk about a specific part also....

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Convert it to a solar powered bike prototype!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Thanks for reply ash.
    but can you expain why?
  • krishthd
    krishthd
    can we use its engine as a generator of current wich ca be used for household
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    krishthd=>
    can we use its engine as a generator of current wich ca be used for household
    Idea is good but can any one give what quantity of electricty we can produce from 100 cc engine?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Why? well, you still have a working bike platform. Now all it needs is an alternative source of power generation 😀 Check this link out:

PVScooter
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    to ash=>>
    I want to to imagine usefullness of that genreater
    Thanks for you information regarding that solar scooter
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    There are many parts in bike which has steel like coating. Due to carrogen it will become dark. And its shaining become damage
    Can you tell in trick or method to increase it look??
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    No one undertand the importance of my above question. If we get trick to improve look of metal part which have already carogen. It will save lots of energy which is used to required to genaret that metal part. So it will gratly affect on Polution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Have you ever tried of spending few minutes on thinking about your DREAM as an engineer ? If don't want to think and have no time - Go...
hey.. can we add up the mass moment of inertia's of different bodies rotating about the same axis to get the total mass moment of inertia of the entire system....?
sir, I am studying 4th year B.Tech.i want the mini project i.e., 8 bit alu design with vhdl code. so,you are kindly requested to post this project .please kindly help...
Hi frnz!! I am a 3rd yr student doing IT engg. and would like to know that r there still any companies offering summer training programs for students in the...
I came across this few days back. mGinger. You can signup free of cost and you will get money for all ads(sent as sms) to your mobile