Reuse mechanical power

Hi All,

I am thinking of using mechanical power generated thru various Cardio equipment installed in my fitness center.

There are a lot of cardio equipment such as - Treadmills, cross trainers, cycles in my club. Except the treadmills rest all are manually operated. I am thinking of using this mechanical power in some purpose. It could be converting it to electrical energy - charging a battery bank & using this bank to light up few lights in the club.

Would appreciate if some help can be provided as on how to start as I think there is a lot of scope to it.

Thanks...!!

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    i think a micro-generator is enough to convert to electrical energy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

THESE ARE THE SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT OF PROJECT. PLEASE TELL WHICH SHOULD I HAVE TO INSTALL IN MY PC BEFORE RUNNING THE THE PROJECT. Operating System : Windows 95/98/2000/NT4.0. Technology :...
Intel (and a few other vendors) believe the future of the telecom architecture is moving the radio processing element from base stations to the cloud (i.e. operator's datacenters). They propose...
Hi CEans, my trip to Delhi is a month away but I've yet to do an itinerary 😔 I know Delhi is a massive city, but I've only got a...
Scientists have tried their hand at recognizing users through their shoes. It means you can share a touchscreen device with anyone without having to confuse with activities of your partner!...
can anyone say the difference between gain, efficiency and transfer function! with correct definitions?