Retrieve Valuables From Your Drain with a Vacuum and Pantyhose [MacGyver Tip]

If you drop a valuable item such as a ring down your toilet, many times you can reach in and get it. But how about a valuable that's gone down the drain? Instead of paying for a plumber, try sucking...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• rogerdren
    rogerdren
    CE-InFocus
    If you drop a valuable item such as a ring down your toilet, many times you can reach in and get it. But how about a valuable that's gone down the drain? Instead of paying for a plumber, try sucking...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Wow! what a funny I thing I really enjoyed sharing this situation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you noticed? The question popped up in my mind while editing a picture for our newly launched blog VoiCE. The images invariably are rectangular (the boundaries, I mean). I've...
Even though retrenchments are going on everywhere, there's really no point worrying about it. It's best if you just focus on your job, and do whatever you can to make...
We will run two puzzle simultaneously, 1->>> Four fours problem : In this problem we have to make numbers starting from 1 by using only four 4, with any mathematical...
hello friends i m Gurjeet singh ......student of MCA 2nd yr .....and i am a crazy software engineer...hope here i will get more and more valuable things to learn​
Hi friends I have just completed my B.Tech. Now i am confused what to do ,any suggestions