Resumes are passe - Cream.hr, new kid on the block, has a scientific alternative

Many youngsters are bothered about lack of a proper degree or work experience to put on their resume.
The start up Cream.hr tries to address this by developing a scientific test that they claim can unearth real talent whatever the degree or work experience by bringing out the true skills of a person. Arguable, perhaps. But out of the box approach, certainly.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Couldn't gather much information from their introduction video. What are the scientific methods they've come up with? If the system works, it'd be really helpful for all the recruiting companies.

Here's their introduction video -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GOOGLE seems to be looking for other maps to conquer. It has started seeing stars. 100,000 of them! It has come up with a new visualization tool called 100,000 stars...
IEEE periodically offers free content on pertinent topics. Here is a clutch of free white papers: https://www.ieee.org/portal/innovate/freecontent/index.html?mtcCampaign=12537&mtcEmail=117584974
hello everyone i completed my b tech from jntu university. i am confused with my career. 1 SAP 2 oracle 3 networking which one is better
those who have appeared for gate and have got results please share your RANK and MARKS, gate score(optional).and dont forget to mention your stream and year of exam.please post as...
Fellow Engineers, Pleas share your thoughts on relevance of Design Aid hand books in Structural Engineering Exams. I believe it would be a greats support for students and if the...