Results Of CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Survey

Click on the thumbnails to open bigger charts.

color quantity Type

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Observations:-
    • Black seems to be most preferred color for CE T-Shirts.
    • Majority of CEans want to own more than one T-Shirts.
    • Collared (Polo) seems to be the most favorite T-shirt type.
    We'll now work out pricing and a design for the CE T-shirt. We're considering putting up an art-work on the back or a simple slogan with CE URL. Let's see what we come up with 😀
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Artwork will be great but others may have different opinion. So have two options one without it and other with slogans.

Longing to have the T's

It's just my suggestion sir.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Don't worry just now because the design is still being done. We're trying to make sure that the design will please 99% of the CEans. The slogans are currently optional. What we're working on is super cool. Give us some time to make the first draft available 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basically it's not a discussion, but as I am new and this is my first activity after the sticker thing, I wanted to say that I've started to like this...
If hard rock is found at a shallw depth say about 1.2 to 1.5m from Ground Level and a 60m hhigh building is to be constructed, then is the depth...
A lot of website owners are facing the issue that whenever they use Facebook like button, when the article link gets shared on their walls/timelines, the wrong image gets picked...
Yep! You heard it right. Telecom Partner MTS has launched a new smartphone in India- Blaze 5.0 with an offer which gives 100,000 MB (97.65 GB) of free data for...
With the emerging trend of wearable technology, companies like Samsung are continuously looking to iterate upon existing technology and improve them. Samsung’s recent patent shows that Samsung aims to develop...