Response time of DEVICES

Guys now a days even a few nano seconds are really important so with this in my mind I am posting this thread for every one to add their info

What is the response time of basic electronic and digital circuit ??

Full adder has a response time of 40 ns

And wish to see a lot more added here

Replies

• krishna c.r.
    krishna c.r.
    15GHz RF Power Detector with Comparator- 7ns

Metal oxide varistor- 50ns

SIOV varistor- less than 25ns
    almost all varistor have less than 60 ns response time

HNLF based all optical logic gate hav less than 100fs
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Let us take it step forward pal #-Link-Snipped-#

What will be the difference in response time of a AND NOT serial connection and a NAND connection ?

Will the effective response be the same or is there a delay in its response ?
  • krishna c.r.
    krishna c.r.
    NAND gate will response faster than the AND NOT combination becoz more the components in a ckt. more will be the time consumption....NAND gate has manufactured to replace combination both AND NOT (instead of two , one is needed) less will be the power , time consumption and to reduce the ckt.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Good how about this what is a way of representing a Combinational ckt into sequential ckt will there be more or less time consumed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well , im one of the many ambitious crazy engineers. i belong to electronics and communication. currently studying 3rd year of my engineering. glad to be part of CE community!...
Hello all, I am Naman and I am a electrical engineer from New Delhi, India. While reading books I came across the term "Touch Potential". What is it exactly? Could...
I am a graduating electrical engineer. and I was asked this question in Viva - What Do you Mean By Earth Potential? I am pretty clueless about it. Please can...
helo guys, myself studying in third year in computer science in mumbai !! came accross this site and couldnt restrict myself from joining one!!😀 Real helpful site specially for the...
A tutorial on this (literally) old Timer seems too elementary. However, I still use some of the oldest circuits with discrete transistors in very sophisticated applications to suit other compulsions...