Resource For Raspberry Pi GPIO Programming Using Python.

I have started from basics of RPi GPIO. With no hassle, Blinked LEDs. So, I know the basics.
But now I wanna dig down more & I couldn't find any good resource that can make me understand more about GPIO Programming using Python.
I have read adafruit tutorials, MagPI magazines but still I am in search of better tutorial.

If anyone know the good tutorial & book related to GPIO RPi using Python, then please post the link.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai

Hai fnds.this s janaa frm madurai,tamil nadu.i m doing electrnics and communication engineering...i m so willing to do some innovations and i suppose to see ths site when i was...
My friend tried to stream live events from #Livestream.com. But the problem is that the video is buffering a lot. he is not able to stream at all. The video...
i jus want to clarify a doubt that in dc generator usually magnets are stable and the armature shaft is allowed to rotate.what ll happen if we do in reverse...
Hi CEans I had heard lot about the utilization of magnetic power in various modes in automobile Industry.It Includes magnetic suspension,magnetic ride control,locks,etc but I want to know whether there...
Panasonic had informed about the new iteration of its Toughpad slate in Consumer Electronic Show held in January 2013. At that time the company had highlighted it being the world’s...