Resource for Agriculture Engineering

Crazy Engineering is a nice website. This is a nice source of Knowledge.

I want to share some Resource for Agriculture Engineers and Researcher .

Resource :

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome. It seem that you've linked to the books on Indian agriculture. We think it's an advertising post and the links have been removed. Please share free resources only.
  • scottaleger
    scottaleger
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# , this is not for advertising , you can see there is big Resource for Agriculture Engineers and i want to share that , so firstly i converted that link and after it i post .

you can also see there are lot of Categories of Agriculture. As a ElectricalEngineer you know very well impotence of books. Books Helps Student, Engineering and Researcher etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i want some suggestions on final year project for mechanical... any suggestions relating to catia... or anything else...???
What is fertilizer and why do plants need it? What about organic farming. Is it a part of agricultural engineering?
hi, here is tanu dev ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜€
Core Temp File Size: 1333 CPU temperature monitor utilizes the Windows 7 taskbar. CoreTemp helped me save my computer and avoid an unnecessary and costly upgrade to a whole new...
there are so many keyboard shortcuts which help you to get fast and press less number of key and use of mouse like create new folder,restart,shutdown,send to etc: Computer Tips...