Resonant Induction

What is resonant induction ?
How it is related with wireless energy transfer ??

Replies

• Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Wireless induction happens when one pings a tuning fork too close to a Waterford crystal glass. The $100 glass starts to vibrate out of sympathy until it deforms and breaks. When your dad comes home he picks a vine and transfers energy through the vine onto your rear end. And that is how resonant induction and wireless energy transfer works 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi I have decided to do M.tech and i will be writing gate mechanical.So provide me with the list of best colleges and courses which are best.........😁.............
Guys i hope you must be aware of a subject named "computer network" that you will or had learned during your course,here you must had learned about various packets such...
Dear All, A basic doubt which I came across is regarding the mail storage's of common mailboxes. gmail or yahoomails are giving a greater scope of GB's of storage to...
hello guys.. i am btech fresher(2010 passout),computer science. i am from small place n there in no placement in our college this time.now i have option of walkins. so i...
Hello guy's, Look at this coding in java. This will run. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class Mouseapp extends Applet implements MouseListener,MouseMotionListener { int x,y; String msg=""; public...