Research Study on Circuit Pads

Hi, I wanted to let you know about a research study as I thought some of the people here could benefit from participating. Patexia is offering $3000 in a prior art search contest on circuit pads used in semiconductor packaging to connected to components on an integrated circuit.

Given the expertise of this community, I think some of the member here would be well equipped to participate.

In particular, the patent discloses an arrangement of insulator and conductor on top of the substrate of an integrated circuit. The top “pad” layer of conductor is connected to a compound structure of conducting and conduction-connection layers. This pad and compound structure are embedded within an insulator, which separates them from a lower conduction layer. This lower conduction layer is further separated from the substrate by an insulating layer.

There’s also a $500 prize for referring the winner through our site, feel free to invite a colleague if you know the righ person. You can see the contest here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    its very interesting to go further in research on such kind of topics. am also interested to work with you but i got this information today so it may take some time to work out and give the answers which as been asked the site.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    3)Does it describe an insulation layer formed on the substrate?
    A) yes we do required the insulation layer on the substrate as he discussed in the sentence and diagram also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Visit the link: https://www.niiteducation.com/NITAT2...nology=NITAT&gclid=CJq03uPhoLUCFUwb6wod_G0AUA Last date to apply- 16th feb 2013 Test Date- 17th feb 2013
Hello Guys, Me safia & doing Mechanical Engineering from best engineering college in india i.e. Gulzar Group of Institutes...Now, I'm in last semester of Mechanical Engineering & looking for good...
Hello! I am final year B-tech student , i need some suggestion on projects related to dam ,something innovative plz rply me, send me details through mail thanx
Please explain me the function of ob_start() in PHP.
Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...