Requirement of some raw meterials.

Hi there,

Recently, I started small industry for making printed circuit boards and some type of PCB boards as beginning. So I am looking for a vendor who can supply machines and technology and requirement raw materiel. If you have any idea then, please reply to me.

thanks lot
Barbarino Jiangxi

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    BarbarinoJiangxi
    Hi there, Recently, I started small industry for making printed circuit boards and some type of PCB boards as beginning. So I am looking for a vendor who can supply machines and technology and requirement raw materiel. If you have any idea then, please reply to me. thanks lot [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Barbarino Jiangxi[/FONT]
    Difficult to suggest not knowing your location. Try here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Without knowing location it becomes difficult because if you want raw material from a vendor then you have to collect it near from your company then it will be cost effective. There's Two links :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    pcb raw materials, pcb raw materials Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    BarbarinoJiangxi
    Hi there,

Recently, I started small industry for making printed circuit boards and some type of PCB boards as beginning. So I am looking for a vendor who can supply machines and technology and requirement raw materiel. If you have any idea then, please reply to me.

thanks lot
    Barbarino Jiangxi
    Will you please share some information about the machine you are looking to purchase. Are you going to setup EMS factory and looking for automatic machines for example BBT checking after PCB manufacturing?

Also let us know about your location.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just graduated as a Civil Engineer. I have always had this idea of building artificial cave homes. Basic idea is inserting a 'cartridge' underground a lot like an RV...
Watch this New Ideas Company TV commercial. Religion is knowledge, too. Bringing religion back to school. [video=youtube;2JgpARGvBnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgpARGvBnc[/video]
All, I'm looking to purchase a small electromagnet (no longer than 1 foot) that would go around a ~0.375" tube and hold ferrous balls in the tube in addition about...
HI guys, I'm up on a project to build a custom bike, I need a bit of assistance in this case. Any professional guys in here who could lend a...