Requirement of level sensor for Highly corrosive environment

I am looking for level sensor to store raw material in a tank having height of 500mm.The raw material is highly corrosive in nature.The sensor must work for the range of 350mm to 400mm.
Can any one suggest me the sensor best suitable for this along with the model no. and name of manufacturer.We need the sensors in bulk.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As in internet information is transferred in the form of packets? can anyone tell me what is speed of these packets and if it is not fixed on what factors...
GATE 2010 Admit Card Status-IIT GUWAHATI GATE 2010 Admit Card Status-IIT KANPUR GATE 2010 Admit Card Status-IIT ROORKEE
Its official, folks! Oracle will be the proud owner of SUN Microsystems after shelling out about $7.5 billion. Official press release: EUROPA - Press Releases - Mergers: Commission clears Oracle's...
can i actually create a torrent and upload it to my own website instead of some other web site like mininova or the pirate bay i want to share my...
I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student.Can you say Which subject will be easy for design and fabrication project?