View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
bethula
bethula • Jun 23, 2007

Requesting help on RFID

I am studying for computer science and eng. final year.i hava to take a seminar in next month,could yo please suggest me some latest topics that could be taken as a seminar and also please provide me with some informations about that topic
crook
crook • Jun 23, 2007
Re: asking for a help

bethula
I am studying for computer science and eng. final year.i hava to take a seminar in next month,could yo please suggest me some latest topics that could be taken as a seminar and also please provide me with some informations about that topic
Hi bethula, seminar topics for computer science have already been discussed 😉 . Try to search the forum and you will get few threads which talk about the same.

Anyway. I recommend -
  • GSM
  • RFID
  • Viruses
  • Bluetooth Technology
  • CDMA
  • Artificial Intelligence
For more help on these topics, feel free to start new discussion threads. There will be many crazy engineers who'd like to help you 😁
bethula
bethula • Jun 29, 2007
information needed

sir,
i would like to take seminar on RFID.Would you please provide me with some information regarding it.It's very urgent,please do it for me
LORD_EC
LORD_EC • Jun 29, 2007
Re: asking for a help

You just need patience and Google for a cool RFID project.Develop the habbit of searching,and you will find these projects to be "choclate pie" .
For your help,here is a small link

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

[Search more and read,then only you can make a good project.]
thin_master
thin_master • Jul 8, 2007
RFID is a very general topic. Go for something like the "How to use RFID in retail sector".
Elisa
Elisa • Sep 30, 2007
thin_master
RFID is a very general topic. Go for something like the "How to use RFID in retail sector".
RFID in retail sector can be a good topic. I do not see discussions on RFID on this website, but you can always post your findings so that others can benefit.
maheshkrishnan
maheshkrishnan • Oct 15, 2007
Hai...
You can go for many things in RFID ,
Previously Barcode identifcation was there (still used)
Now you RFID is replacing the barcode as well as Magnetic strips.
So in near by future the RFID will be a great thing to come.
Like todays, Credit/ debit cards will be altered by this RFID,
Many token systems wil be replaced.
aju982013
aju982013 • Nov 13, 2007
Hai,
please take a seminar about Biochip. It is a latest RFID technology. If we inject this Biochip in our body,then we can findout glucoselevel,pathogen effect etc....... And also it helpful for tracking missing childrens,downed soldiers..etc... for more information please visit https://home.earthlink.net/~gklentprs/biochip.html
anasmohammedpm
anasmohammedpm • Nov 19, 2007
hi guys..i want new seminar topics..can u plz help me?
libz
libz • Jan 7, 2008
Re:Help on RFID

RFID Products & Solutions Available

Hi,
Contact us for any of your RFID requirements. We provide customized RFID Solutions & RFID Hardware Products.

RFID Hardware
·Active RFID Readers, tags & antennas.
·UHF Kit.
·HF Kit.
·Handheld Reader.
·RFID Tags (different form factors).

RFID Solutions
·Access Control (does access/ walk free system)
·Personal Identification.
·Jewellery Management.
·Library Management.
·Vehicle Identification.
·Animal Identification.
·Prison Management.
·Visitor Management.
·Hospital Management & Numerous Other Solutions.

For more details contact us:
libz
libz • Jan 7, 2008
Re:Help on RFID

Hi,
We can help u in your project & seminar.

For more details contact us at:
nehajalan20
nehajalan20 • Jul 16, 2011
hiii
i m b.tech student. n ihv seminar next week plz suggest me some latest tech.for seminar
Cloud Computing is good.. 😀

Share this content on your social channels -