Requesting help on RFID

I am studying for computer science and eng. final year.i hava to take a seminar in next month,could yo please suggest me some latest topics that could be taken as a seminar and also please provide me with some informations about that topic

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Re: asking for a help

bethula
    I am studying for computer science and eng. final year.i hava to take a seminar in next month,could yo please suggest me some latest topics that could be taken as a seminar and also please provide me with some informations about that topic
    Hi bethula, seminar topics for computer science have already been discussed ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Try to search the forum and you will get few threads which talk about the same.

Anyway. I recommend -
    • GSM
    • RFID
    • Viruses
    • Bluetooth Technology
    • CDMA
    • Artificial Intelligence
    For more help on these topics, feel free to start new discussion threads. There will be many crazy engineers who'd like to help you ๐Ÿ˜
  • bethula
    bethula
    information needed

sir,
    i would like to take seminar on RFID.Would you please provide me with some information regarding it.It's very urgent,please do it for me
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Re: asking for a help

You just need patience and Google for a cool RFID project.Develop the habbit of searching,and you will find these projects to be "choclate pie" .
    For your help,here is a small link

#-Link-Snipped-#

[Search more and read,then only you can make a good project.]
  • thin_master
    thin_master
    RFID is a very general topic. Go for something like the "How to use RFID in retail sector".
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    thin_master
    RFID is a very general topic. Go for something like the "How to use RFID in retail sector".
    RFID in retail sector can be a good topic. I do not see discussions on RFID on this website, but you can always post your findings so that others can benefit.
  • maheshkrishnan
    maheshkrishnan
    Hai...
    You can go for many things in RFID ,
    Previously Barcode identifcation was there (still used)
    Now you RFID is replacing the barcode as well as Magnetic strips.
    So in near by future the RFID will be a great thing to come.
    Like todays, Credit/ debit cards will be altered by this RFID,
    Many token systems wil be replaced.
  • aju982013
    aju982013
    Hai,
    please take a seminar about Biochip. It is a latest RFID technology. If we inject this Biochip in our body,then we can findout glucoselevel,pathogen effect etc....... And also it helpful for tracking missing childrens,downed soldiers..etc... for more information please visit #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anasmohammedpm
    anasmohammedpm
    hi guys..i want new seminar topics..can u plz help me?
  • libz
    libz
    Re:Help on RFID

RFID Products & Solutions Availableโ€‹

Hi,
    Contact us for any of your RFID requirements. We provide customized RFID Solutions & RFID Hardware Products.

RFID Hardware
    ยทActive RFID Readers, tags & antennas.
    ยทUHF Kit.
    ยทHF Kit.
    ยทHandheld Reader.
    ยทRFID Tags (different form factors).

RFID Solutions
    ยทAccess Control (does access/ walk free system)
    ยทPersonal Identification.
    ยทJewellery Management.
    ยทLibrary Management.
    ยทVehicle Identification.
    ยทAnimal Identification.
    ยทPrison Management.
    ยทVisitor Management.
    ยทHospital Management & Numerous Other Solutions.

For more details contact us:
  • libz
    libz
    Re:Help on RFID

Hi,
    We can help u in your project & seminar.

For more details contact us at:
  • nehajalan20
    nehajalan20
    hiii
    i m b.tech student. n ihv seminar next week plz suggest me some latest tech.for seminar
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Cloud Computing is good.. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all, I am LORD_EC(thats my nick name).I am a 4th year Engg student at Delhi college of Engineering..Currently preparing for IIM's and i need you best wishes for...
hello everybody,i'm rajasekhar just graduated last month in electrical enggineering,wanted to do masters by writing GATE the next year.i'll be posting queries if i have any doubt so will be...
hello everybody,i'm rajasekhar just graduated last month in electrical enggineering,wanted to do masters by writing GATE the next year.i'll be posting queries if i have any doubt so will be...
hello everybody,i had this doubt for a long time.nobody could clarify this for me.well ,in a transformer there are high voltage and low voltage windings.i've read that in order to...
can anyone provide me a good book for maths aptitude or any links to e-books.thank u