requesting for assistence regarding projects on networking..

Hi,
This is jugal kishore, i was doing my final year in computer science stream. As per curriculum i have do a major and a mini project as well.

I was current doing my mini project which is about to finish and now what I wish to ask u people is to help me in choosing a major project which reflects more in my interviews.

Coming to fields of interest I and my team(4 members) are highly interested in networking and are willing to do major project in this field..... And we are skilled in c, c++, java and web development(basics).

Hoping to have a fast and useful reply........

regards,
jugal

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Did you try Synergy?
  • MujtabaHussain
    MujtabaHussain
    hello praveen sir. i have a similar interest to what has been posted by this user. in addition to what has been mentioned, i am well versed with .net and java also.. so kindly help me choose a good topic for my project.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I have replied you for the Servlet stuff... Check out that thread.. Hope it helps you... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IN balancing of primary forces in reciprocating engine , when we consider a mass diametrically opposite to the given mass , and we resolve both the masses why do we...
HTC first said that HTC Desire won't get gingerbread update. But now, they updated their facebook page saying HTC Desire phone will get gingerbread update soon. That's kind of a...
Motorola Charm MB502 has been a decent offering from the company that invented mobile phones. ( Recommended Reading: Martin Cooper – The Father of Mobile Phone - CrazyEngineers ) ....
Panasonic Stereo Headphone Features - Brand: Panasonic Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz Model: RP-HV094GU-K Name: Stereo In-Earphones Type: Stereo Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty 6 Months Manufacturer Warranty 6 Months Wondering whether anyone has...
HTC is one of the leading smartphone companies that has launched quite a good range of phones. HTC Salsa seems to be one such phone. It's become difficult to differentiate...