Request :-Please don't try ce facebook app

I have seen we have already made a half century of users of CE Facebook Application

Guys it is not ready till now.It is still under development . I request all of you to please don't try this app before it is not launched .

Have patience for few more days ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ok Goyal !
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    OK Goyal! I will not do it again.

I had already given it a try ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    English-Scared
    OK Goyal! I will not do it again.

I had already given it a try ๐Ÿ˜›
    This is the reason for existence of this thread.
    I had seen you had posted results on your Facebook wall

PS:-I was happy to see your results

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've often had problems with employees (read humans) being called 'Resources' under the name 'Human Resource'. Look at the Wikipedia Definition of 'Resource' - A resource is any physical or...
This is a very simple tip however ignored by many candidates appearing for campus interviews. Make sure that you switch off your mobile before you enter the interview room. Don't...
This is nice story with good morol.... once there was a kindergarten teacher who decided to let her class play a game.. She each child in the class to bring...
We've been scratching our heads to organize innovative contests for all our CEans and a video contest seems like an awesome idea. Let me explain - We are planning to...
Steam Power Cycle is used generally in Thermal Power plants. Suppose we replace water with Ammonia . I think it has the property of evaporating quickly when the temperature is...