1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Request of the engineers, professors and students studying in the Engineering Departm

Question asked by technician in #Coffee Room on Jun 10, 2009
technician
technician · Jun 10, 2009
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
hi

hou r u

I have asked the engineers and students in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
I ask you to help me which is making the electronic program TraxMaker so I can print in a plate or PCP

how is enginer can help me

This circuit

[​IMG]
Posted in: #Coffee Room
Saandeep Sreerambatla
Saandeep Sreerambatla · Jun 10, 2009
Rank A2 - PRO
Re: Request of the engineers, professors and students studying in the Engineering Dep

First thing i didnt understand anything 😕

Second the image is blocked so i dont know anyhting 😒
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya · Jun 10, 2009
Rank A1 - PRO
Re: Request of the engineers, professors and students studying in the Engineering Dep

So You want to know the Working of this Circuit diagram?
Harshad Italiya
Rank A1 - PRO

Well This Circuit looks like Displays the Number... when you presses the Up and Down Switches according to that Controller gives the Data to the Seven segment Display.

What you want to know now?
kashish0711
kashish0711 · Jun 10, 2009
Rank C1 - EXPERT

I thinks he wants to know how to get this done on a plate like this

[​IMG]

well if I thought right, then you wont be ablke to do it at home
take them to prople who are professionals and then give them the picture and they will do it for you. 😀

If what I thought was wrong then ignore me. 😁
zorif
zorif · Jun 10, 2009
Rank D2 - MASTER

there's some deadly confusion.i had to read the post twice to understand what it is exactly.
so as per my understnding

its not PCP its PCB(printed circuit board).u want to make a pcb using that circuit design of yours? then there are plenty of them.like eagle cad.use it make a PCB,chemical etch it,drill it,populate it.
Harshad Italiya
Rank A1 - PRO

zorif
there's some deadly confusion.i had to read the post twice to understand what it is exactly.
so as per my understnding

its not PCP its PCB(printed circuit board).u want to make a pcb using that circuit design of yours? then there are plenty of them.like eagle cad.use it make a PCB,chemical etch it,drill it,populate it.
😁 its PCB not PCP lolz ROFL Can't Stop laughing 😁
technician
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Thank you for all the replies​

This circuit drawn in isis program but I want draw it in Traxmacer program
To be able to print on a PCP​
Thank you
Harshad Italiya
Rank A1 - PRO

Whats Special in Traxmacer program?

and What is PCP?

can you give me some more information please
zorif
zorif · Jun 10, 2009
Rank D2 - MASTER

ok i got it.its printed circuit PLATE
i don't know much abt this Traxmacer...i use eagle cad for my self.simply draw the circuit,it will generate the tracks using auto route feature.there are plenty of tutorial on net.
good luck.
a simple advice.
**if u want to get more info and help on your circuit making stuff,call it as PCB not PCP.
technician
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Dear Engineers​

I want you to draw the circuit in the Traxmakr program
To be able to print on motherboard

type of program : Application .EXE​
technician
technician · Jun 12, 2009
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

nobody answr to me ? 😎
jarniel
jarniel · Jun 12, 2009
Rank D3 - MASTER

pls. post the correct circuitry, i mean the service diagram or diagram. not this block diagram.we cannot give you the exact or correct pcb layout if we dont know where it will flow the lines. thanks
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya · Jun 14, 2009
Rank A1 - PRO

technician
nobody answr to me ? 😎
Buddy i am really confused that what you want !!? 😕
technician
technician · Jun 15, 2009
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

godfather
Buddy i am really confused that what you want !!? 😕

Thank you my good man
From the depths of my heart

But the expiration date of the delivery of the project before I get to the

circiut and may be failing me in the decision due to not being able to

access the circiut , including one 😔😔😔 ​

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up