Request of the engineers, professors and students studying in the Engineering Departm

hi

hou r u

I have asked the engineers and students in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
I ask you to help me which is making the electronic program TraxMaker so I can print in a plate or PCP

how is enginer can help me

This circuit

[​IMG]​

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: Request of the engineers, professors and students studying in the Engineering Dep

First thing i didnt understand anything πŸ˜•

Second the image is blocked so i dont know anyhting πŸ˜’
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: Request of the engineers, professors and students studying in the Engineering Dep

So You want to know the Working of this Circuit diagram?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Well This Circuit looks like Displays the Number... when you presses the Up and Down Switches according to that Controller gives the Data to the Seven segment Display.

What you want to know now?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711

I thinks he wants to know how to get this done on a plate like this

[​IMG]

well if I thought right, then you wont be ablke to do it at home
    take them to prople who are professionals and then give them the picture and they will do it for you. πŸ˜€

If what I thought was wrong then ignore me. 😁
  • zorif
    zorif

there's some deadly confusion.i had to read the post twice to understand what it is exactly.
    so as per my understnding

its not PCP its PCB(printed circuit board).u want to make a pcb using that circuit design of yours? then there are plenty of them.like eagle cad.use it make a PCB,chemical etch it,drill it,populate it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

zorif
    there's some deadly confusion.i had to read the post twice to understand what it is exactly.
    so as per my understnding

its not PCP its PCB(printed circuit board).u want to make a pcb using that circuit design of yours? then there are plenty of them.like eagle cad.use it make a PCB,chemical etch it,drill it,populate it.
    😁 its PCB not PCP lolz ROFL Can't Stop laughing 😁
  • technician
    technician

Thank you for all the replies​

This circuit drawn in isis program but I want draw it in Traxmacer program
    To be able to print on a PCP​
    Thank you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Whats Special in Traxmacer program?

and What is PCP?

can you give me some more information please
  • zorif
    zorif

ok i got it.its printed circuit PLATE
    i don't know much abt this Traxmacer...i use eagle cad for my self.simply draw the circuit,it will generate the tracks using auto route feature.there are plenty of tutorial on net.
    good luck.
    a simple advice.
    **if u want to get more info and help on your circuit making stuff,call it as PCB not PCP.
  • technician
    technician

Dear Engineers​

I want you to draw the circuit in the Traxmakr program
    To be able to print on motherboard

type of program : Application .EXE​
  • technician
    technician

nobody answr to me ? 😎
  • jarniel
    jarniel

pls. post the correct circuitry, i mean the service diagram or diagram. not this block diagram.we cannot give you the exact or correct pcb layout if we dont know where it will flow the lines. thanks
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

technician
    nobody answr to me ? 😎
    Buddy i am really confused that what you want !!? πŸ˜•
  • technician
    technician

godfather
    Buddy i am really confused that what you want !!? πŸ˜•

Thank you my good man
    From the depths of my heart

But the expiration date of the delivery of the project before I get to the

circiut and may be failing me in the decision due to not being able to

access the circiut , including one πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” ​

​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all, i am a final year student in ece, ready to do a project. to be presented in the next 10 months. i have an idea of MULTI UNIVERSITY...
Here i am going to share one ppt which may be useful to other Ceans. Please Take this ppt as a Reference and also Post your Comments on this so...
Ok I think every deptt shuld have this, which is locked and contains project ideas so that people stop asking questions without even going through the other threads This could...
Well basically in this you're supposed to give a person a choice between 2 or more options ....... and they HAVE to choose one if they're gonna post ........... it...
I found this article somewhere like 2 years ago and was resting over my desktop from that time, thought would share in the crazy math section. 😁 What do the...