Request for the HOME APPLIANCE CONTROL USING MOBILE mini project material

Please, can anyone here give the material(algorithm n flowchart) to be included in the record book for the HOME APPLIANCE CONTROL USING MOBILE mini project ...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Hritik welcome to CE !! please introduce yourself in the format mention here #-Link-Snipped-#

and can you please give us the synopses of your project so at least we get the information of your project can guide you for what you actually asking for..

Have Nice time here on CE.. spread the word of CE ! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pl send me some latest and interesting project topics in the field of vlsi and embedded systems,its urgent i m doing B.E. in electronics
.swf files How to search for flash or .swf files for using them in your site such as ads photos slideshow , flying images, spotlight effects etc...
How can I learn Linux... I have Knoppix live cd...
hello frnds, i wanna make a project using VB.NET n i want to make something different not such projects like hospital management, client management,n all these managements plz suggest me...
Words to use in Emergencies: Can you help me please? : Tasukete kudasai I'm lost : Michi ni Mayoimashita I'm ill : Byouki desu Call an ambulance/police : Kyukyushya/ Keisatsu...