Request for best ppt topic

hi.. dis is rekha, i'm 3rd yr ECE student.. can anyone help me in choosing a topic for ppt??

Replies

• buzzparas
    buzzparas
    "Transmit Beforming Technique to Increase Throughput in Wireless system"

this is implemented in wireless for optimization of data rates and to increase throughput.

...good thing about this is currently the wireless technology works on standard pattern/principles worldwide.

if you read well about topic you may get to know about its advantage.and this paper has great chance to get selected.
  • kittu.smiles
    kittu.smiles
    thank u 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is a farewell day for us in our college. We Wish our juniors a good future
i want to break two pipes in one architectural drawing, who has a good tool to do this?
WagonR Think Big 2 Entrepreneurship Challenge ends on March 7 and interested candidates should submit their business ideas as soon as possible as the last date is approaching fast. Register...
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here. I hope to find more friends and acquaintances and also another sets of knowledge that would bring up the best in everyone of...
CEans, We come together on CrazyEngineers with a purpose and over the years, we've built a professional community of engineering students and professionals. Many CEans spend considerable time of CE...