reporting in MS access

how to assign serial number to report using any query or function in access???

Replies

• CEMember
    CEMember
    ankita.6
    how to assign serial number to report using any query or function in access???
    Hi Ankita 😀

Are you talking about showing sequence no[1,2,3..] in a separate column in your report? I guess you can do so in your original query only. Is it possible for you to share the query with us?

One more thing, if you are making it using Report Wizard, then there might be a primary key column with index no, that can also be used. Well, I am not clear how you are trying to generate report in MS Access.
  • ankita.6
    ankita.6
    HI
    yes I want 1 separate column in report. Is their any function or query so that the record's sequence number get incremented automatically in case of any insertion or deletion in reports only not in the design wizard.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CE's, This is about my summer term project. I want to worked on RTOS based project. but i am confused...😕 I require the following information: 1. where can i...
Hi, myself an M.Tech in CS and interested to pursue PhD. I am looking thesis titles in networking. Please help me in this regard. suggest good websites also. thanks in...
i am using ccs c compiler , but while building it is showing an internal error Internal Error - Contact CCS OUTPUT FILE P i am a beginner ....pls help...
hi i wnt to kne some topics for programing in c
CEans, I personally know CEans who wear the CE T-Shirts in colleges & companies to promote CE. Few of us have gone out of the way to convince their friends/colleagues...