Report Facebook Bugs & Wind $500

Facebook, after learning from Sony Qriocity and PSN network hacks has released a new program to reward the researchers and engineers who report bugs in Facebook's site. If you sign up for their program and report valid bugs, you will receive $500. But if the bug you've reported is fairly serious, Facebook will reward you with more money in the form of bonus. Visit following page for details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Responsible Disclosure Policy

If you give us a reasonable time to respond to your report before making any information public and make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data and interruption or degradation of our service during your research, we will not bring any lawsuit against you or ask law enforcement to investigate you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I,Abhishek Jain worked as a software engineer in TCS.I have done my Engg. in Mechatronics from Manipal Institute of Technology.Since,I am a Mechtronics engg.,I am really interested in...
hi..... friends my self arpit jain btech 2nd year civil engineering udaipur india i require an idea for making a college level project based on civil it more better if...
[FONT="]1. [/FONT]Write a complete program based on the following requirements. In main( ) function: · Ask the user to enter 10 integer numbers. · Determine the largest and smallest number...
CEans, When at least half of us had not even decided what to do next after completing schooling, Marshall Haas was an entrepreneur already, at 17. He started his first...
Electronics engineers may pick up this idea for their third or final year project: Developing a smart bluetooth mouse. Computer mouse is an integral part of computer system and acts...