reply soon..

I am a student of 4th year..
my academics:
10th: 69%
12th: 69%
b.tech(IT): 65% upto 6th sem..but having a back in electrical subject of first year till now..since this subject is not of my field will it going to effect in any company..😔
please reply as soon as possible..😀

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    There are Reasons for success but failures have no reasons they are excuses. "I could not because..." has no taker. As an engineer you are expected to clear the subjects. The electrical subject in B.E is just an extension of 12th Physics. So do put your hard work to get it cleared soon. a Back log is a Backlog . The sooner that is wiped off, the better it is. If you find it difficult, put an extra effort. The affect of a backlog varies from company to company and many companies just dont like it! Dont be scared. Just clear it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all, I am really very sorry for posting a non-technical thread, but i am very confused and i really need your help over this topic. I am a...
On September 15, 2011, 5 of America's most promising post-doctoral female scientists received the L'Oréal USA Fellowships For Women In Science Award. This national awards program was created in 2003...
Nokia 600 has 60 hours of music playback time, an incredibly powerful external loudpeaker, and the ability to also stream music wirelessly to NFC-enabled accessories. Check out the promotional video:...
Close Up Wildlife Photography Without Hi-Tech Equipment.
Hello, I am in a bit of sticky situation and would welcome all ideas in this regard. My client has this problem where people are, literally, frying the energy meters...