Replacement for KSD1691 transistor

Hi,

I have a monitor with a KSD1691 transistor in its powersupply which has failed and needs replacing. Unfortunately the only place I can find it for sale in the UK has a minimum order of 4000...

Does anyone know of either a suitable replacement transistor or a way of looking up an alternative?

Thanks,

Joel

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, Anybody have some idea about what a turing machine is ? Where it is used ? :smile:
hi friends, Can anyone tell me what is the use of studying theory of computation. What is its practical application? What limitations in computer system leads to the evaluation of...
CEan CrazyBoy celebrates his birthday today. Here's wishing CB a very happy & prosperous birthday. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi, i am interested in simulating a pick and place robot. Which software do i use? I am thinking of using microsoft robotic studio...is it OK? or is there any...
A student appeared for a maths exam. He was given 100 problems to solve. He tried to solve all of them correctly but some of them went wrong. Any how...