CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@hardwaresoftware • 18 Aug, 2012
2 day my 8 gb sanddisk pendrive suddenly chaged into write protected so that I coould not format it in windows 7 and ubuntu also I tried in my friends computer also I searched in some sites and followed methods of command prompt along with registry techniques..but could fix the problem. while formatting it says write protected. so help me...
@[Prototype] • 19 Aug, 2012 If there are no slide switch on your pendrive & you've tried that registry hack, I am afraid your pendrive have got corrupted & can find its place in a dustbin.
@rahul69 • 23 Aug, 2012 Hey check out this link: https://techsalsa.com/solution-to-remove-write-protection-from-usb-pen-drive/
hope it helps....
3.9k views

Related Posts

@soni.sapan · Feb 6, 2013

I was firstly using avrdude but it is not responding dont know why?. while using extreme burner its showing error "power on failed & cannot connect to the target chip"....
11.5k views

@inbapuvi · Nov 26, 2009

please give me some real time applications on quicksort.😕
5.2k views

@sunit.soni · Nov 21, 2009

I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T). would anybody provide me ??? then please.
4.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 1, 2012

People love to 'touch' computer screens and I hate it the most when people use their own fingers as mouse pointers to attract attention to various spots on the screen....
8.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 2, 2011

I heard the campus placement procedure is as follows: 1. Test 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview No GD Round. (Please confirm this.) The test consists of following sections: 1....
5.5k views