removable disk

hello... i have this kind of problem. when i boot up my computer, it has a removable disk in my devices and removable storage. what i did was "safely remove hardware"... after i boot up again. its still in their... but i didn't put any usb or memory card in my laptop... what to do to make it remove. and never to return everytime i boot up my computer?

Replies

• RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    I dont know whether I am right or not, but you should try updating or reinstalling that device driver may solve your problem. Hope this work for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai, I want to develop velocity meter. I want to measure velocity of any moving object. I'm finding of MEMS sensor for velocity.Normal design, using encoder on the tyre but...
Ok basically the 3 of us are from the IT department, not engineering so although we know some basic electronics we've never really worked with microcontrollers before. We are looking...
can u tell me where can i go to attend seminars in india? i also wanted 2 knw where can i join to participate in projects?
Here is a game where you need to program a robot to pick up all stars on a game board. You need to use concepts like functions, conditionals and recursion....
Name: Arvind Kumar *Engineering Trade: Btech CSE Location: Chennai (India) *Occupation: Working as a Tutor for C++ in PERI software soln., Work Experience: Have an year experience in ALLSEC (call...