Remotely actuating valves

Hi,
I am working as a vacation engineer in a gas distribution company in Australia. My supervisor has given me a task of coming up with a disign plan to install remotely operable actuators in to currently operating valves in the pipeline.
Types of valves are Richards R92 and Audco LW 13
I contacted a supplier and got a remendation of a remotely operable actuator.
How do I design a mounting bracket and the transition coupling?
I am suppose to make a sketch as well, I would like to get some guidance on these matters and some assistance going forward with the project. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If we know the volumetric flow rates of the water going into the two branches, then what would be the velocity of the water coming out?
Full form of JPEG (aka .jpeg aka .jpg) is Joint Photographic Experts Group. .jpeg or often used as .jpg is one of the most commonly used image file formats on...
There is a number less than 3000 that when divided by 2 leaves a remainder of 1, when divided by 3 leaves a remainder of 2, when divided by 4...
Facebook is soon unveiling a new Unfollow button that will help users to stop receiving feed from their friends they are following. It is a way to filter the news...