Remote Sensing in Engineering Geology Concept Explained - Video Lecture

Concept of Remote Sensing in Engineering Geology was explained by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your ideas here....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Physical Properties of Minerals in Engineering Geology was explained by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Concept of Crystallography and Optical Properties in Engineering Geology was explained by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Concept of Chemical Characteristics of Minerals in Engineering Geology was explained by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Concept of Origin And Types of Rocks in Engineering Geology was explained by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...
Concept of Origin And Types of Soils in Engineering Geology was explained by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...