Remote PC controlling using GPRS Enabled Mobile : Help

Hi,

I am doing my 6th semseter Btech in I.T and need to do a project...

So the topic I choose is to control a PC by using a mobile phone... via GPRS...

The concept is like this...

Code a j2ME app that has some buttons which corresponds to common tasks like taskmgr, xmms player , mplayer2 etc...

Upon clicking this button the corresponding Application should invoke in PC..

But nned guidelines and coding support as i only knew basic java....

If anybody here have already done it, plz provide me with the project report....

Expected timespan of project is 2 months....

Is it feasible and simple...

Expecting an early reply...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone i got a problem in java whenever i compiles any java program it gets compiled correctly, but while running it it gives an error "java.lang.noclassdeffounderror" why it happens?...
Hello to all, This is my first day here and it seems to be a good engineering place... I am engineer of Computer & Telecommunications and now I have registered...
Google launched its amazing browser for Mac and Linux Watch the video [youtube][/youtube] Along with this...
hey can any one tell me how to do MS in INDIA.? i am not able to decide whether to do mtech or ms? aneone who are done with their...
[FONT="]Kurukshetra[FONT="], the annual technical festival of the College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai takes a pan-Indian avatar with this edition of XCEED – a pre-Kurukshetra Robotics event. With the...