Reliance4G LYF mobile - Really worth to take a trial.

Reliance had launced a month ago on its brainchild JIO4G clubbed with LYF mobile. It was a storm into the market due to its lowest price range and 3 month unlimited 4G. 4 of my colleagues had bought where 3 othe them were basic model{₹2999)and one at 7K price(mid segment). Features wise LYF offers the best at the price range and 3 month unlimited 4G makes it crazy. We had made downloads upto 150GB in in last 10days. We had encountered a moderate download speed upto 2MB/s while using hotspot and connected 3 mobiles to it. They had instructed not to remove sim as it would make the plan to expire. Hence we had tried hotspots on other branded mobiles and achieced better speed than the lyf mobile.If you are a moderate 4G user this mobile would be a great deal.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    2MB/s is good; I'd expect something in the range of 5 or 6 MB/s. Not sure if they'd up their speeds once the formal commercial launch happens.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, We received 67 different app ideas in the App Ideas Contest conducted between 8th to 10th August 2016. Our team read all ideas and were pleasantly surprised to...
list colleges that are providing largest packages in campus placements.
Whenever I come across a new website that grabs my attention, I also check how their social media channels are doing. Just for the sake of it. To my surprise,...
At this time, I should rather be setting up our official blog at IO because it's task pending from my side for the last ~10 days; but a nasty issue...
Coolpad hasn’t gained much ground in the smartphone market in India but this might just change with the new smartphone from the company. The Coolpad Mega 2.5D has been launched...