Reliance Jio LYF Wind 4 With 4G Connectivity To Be Launched Soon

An unconfirmed speculation from Reliance Jio hints that the Indian telecom giant would soon demonstrate the successor to the LYF Wind 6, the Reliance Jio LYF Wind 4, equipped with adequate specifications matching a low-budget smart phone. Rumours are doing the rounds that, the device would play an important roll to popularize 4G connectivity in India. Tagging the popularity of the brand, it might be a beneficial initiative of the Govt. of India to enroll customers enabling 4G support.
Reliance_Jio_LYF_Wind_6
Reliance Jio LYF Wind 6

The phone features a common look offering only black and white variants for now. Furthermore, it is stuffed with a 4,000mAH battery and a dual SIM slot. Talking about its storage capacity, the LYF 4 Wind features 1 GB RAM with internal memory of 8GB. As reported in third party sources, it could inherit its screen size from its parent tool i.e. it ought to have a 5 inch screen coupled with IPS norms.

Highlighting the inbuilt camera section, LYF 4 Wind boasts of a 8 MP rear camera with 2 MP front (selfie) camera. Mimicking its originators, the USP of this electronic gadget would definitely be a HD quality voice calling feature that stands relevant only for 4G versions. From the previous edition, we could further expect that the device will at minimum posses 1.1 GHz frequency set Quad-Core Qualcomm SnapDragon 210. Performance wise, the phone would be able to perform day to day jobs with a notion of audio-video switchable 4G support. The device will cost Rs 6799.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dell released a very elegant monitor, called Dell 43 Multi-Client Monitor P4317Q. The monitor will certainly catch the eyes of not only those associated with hours of coding and analysing...
There is no one on earth who hasn’t got stuck while solving mathematical problems. Next time you are in a fix while solving mathematical equations you might want to reach...
Hello Kaustubh sir, this is my third attempt to have your guidance regarding my career in IT...I wish this time you will definitely reply... Sir I am an electronics engineering...
The magical Graphene has made it to the front page again. UK based Indian scientist Dr Aravind Vijayaraghavan and Dr Maria Iliut have recently released a report which says that...
what are the different stages in the construction of a building or a structure?