Reliance Jio 4G Speed For Download Reviews & Discussion

So, the launch of Reliance Jio 4G service has gripped the nation. A lot of people look pretty impressed by the 49 mbps download speed and 9 mbps upload that Relaince Jio 4G promises. As we patiently await the launch of this 4G plan in the first half of 2014, engineers at IIT Bombay got a taste of the service during their techfest event a few weeks back.

Now, the company promises to offer over 12 times faster than the current average of 4Mbps on the country's 3G networks. RJIL which is the only company in the country to have nationwide 4G spectrum holding large chunk 20Mhz in one frequency band known as wireless broadband access (BWA) specturm. It has been allocated 2.2 crore numbers to start its services.

Here's starting discussion about Reliance Jio 4G. If you have been at IIT and used it share a review. Else, What do you think about it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They're yet to roll out their services. Assam may be the first one to get the 4G from Reliance Jio telecom and they've been promising download speeds of about 40-60 Mbps. That's quite impressive. I just hope their 4G implementation doesn't go the 3G way; which had a lot of hiccups in the initial days.

But I'm very much willing to listen to folks from IIT Mumbai who experienced Reliance setup.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Canon India has brought its latest G-series camera model with Canon Powershot G16 in India. The 12.1 megapixel high sensitivity CMOS digital camera features a DIGIC 6 processor and 5x...
This may not be an ideal debate topic; however I'm posting it in a debate topic because it's a generic one. The question is should we really promote our Facebook,...
Having quit my job in the IT Industry in less than 12 months, I know the jitters a fresher would feel while telling their boss that they are quitting the...
i need a help to do my project..so my frndz help me on the topic space vector VSI PWM 3 HP INDUCTION MOTOR...send me some articles related to this topic....
Engineering is all about development. From ideas to realization, engineers have been the building blocks of the best technological developments the world has seen. In a move to encourage more...