RELEVANT ANALYSIS ON MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT

Can anyone help me regarding analysis of the components for a measuring gauge,which have been designed by me.I have Auto Cad 2007 software and analysis part is absent within this software.I will upload the relevant drawing for the same.

Replies

• Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    Can anyone help me regarding analysis of the components for a measuring gauge,which have been designed by me.I have Auto Cad 2007 software and analysis part is absent within this software.I will upload the relevant drawing for the same.
    What type of analysis you want??
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    STRESS -STRAIN ANALYSIS
  • Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    STRESS -STRAIN ANALYSIS
    Yes, do you think is it structural analysis?
    If you send me complete problem and drawing.
  • Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    varun kumar K A
    I will try to understand problem
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    varun kumar K A
    Yeah,I'm sending you the drawing shortly

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is calculator allowed in GATE exam? Is calculator allowed in GRE? Or is calculator allowed in Tech Mahindra Aptitude Test? - some of the questions we get almost every week...
Can anyone help me regarding analysis of the components for a measuring gauge,which have been designed by me.I have Auto Cad 2007 software and analysis part is absent within this...
Nokia which is now made by HMD Global has launched another smartphone which will be a China exclusive for now. We say that now because the Nokia 6 had also...
WhatsApp Messenger with over a 200 million monthly active users in India, has reinvented time and again what an instant messaging platform can do. Adding to the list of its...
Last week you told you mark your calendars for an epic event. The epic event in question was two years in the making and it was the first ever giant...