Release Engineer Growth and future prospects

Hi, I am B.Tech fresher in computer sciences & engg.Recently through an interview I was selected for the post of 'Release Engineer Trainee' on a probation/contract period of 6months and they stated that this post will be made permanent after the 6months based on our performance.
I was told that I will be working on 'packaging'.As I am a fresher,I donot have any idea about the growth and future prospects in this particular thing.So,could anyone acquaint me in this aspect.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

UK's creative design studio Dentaku has a team of crazy electronics wizards who want to make your life musical by allowing you to create musical instruments out of your regular,...
Samsung, the South Korean smartphone manufacturer, has become unstoppable when it comes launching flip phones. Bringing back the old as well as the gold, the company has launched Samsung W2014,...
ISRO has issued recruitment notification for Technical Asst Jobs for Engineering Diploma freshers. Last Date is 11 Novemebr 2013. For details, visit: https://recruit.lpsc.gov.in/common/advt.jsp
Amazon India is planning for a big expansion in India and it's coming up with a big new office at Nanakramugda Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Hyderabad. The company will...
WHAT MATERIAL IS PREFERABLE FOR MANUFACTURING THE ROLLER FOR SHEET STRAIGHTENING?CAN ANY BODY PROVIDE A CONCEPTUAL DESIGN/ANALYSIS DETAILS FOR THE SAME?