Relay

What is the difference between microprocessor based relay & microcontroller based relay?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If You are talking about Relay then there is no difference only difference is the controlling method in one case you are using Microprocessor and in another Microcontroller. Relay requires some basic interfacing component that must required in any case.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i am new to the android testing. I have a doubt regarding this. without having the source code can we write test cases for android ? and we...
I am a part of 'Engineers Without Borders' Team of my college and as the first project, we are conducting energy audit of our college. From what the team discussed,...
Amazon Launches Toy e-Commerce Site – YoYo - CrazyEngineers TRAI Brings 100 SMS Per Day Restriction From Sept 27 - CrazyEngineers ShieldPRO N22G – A Notebook For Rugged Users -...
Those who are unaware about TED, here is some briefing: TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people...
MIT researcher Skylar Tibbits works on self-assembly -- the idea that instead of building something (a chair, a skyscraper), we can create materials that build themselves, much the way a...