Rejection of C++ from first Year Syllabus Of Mumbai University

It's really good to reject C++ from first Year Syllabus Of Mumbai University?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    depends if c is included then it is good

it is better to go from the basic to the elite rather than to go for the top notch
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    Nope the have replaced C++ wid the EVS
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    then there is a bit of prime concern

if a person is going or tending to go for IT they are in bigger trouble

it affects people from bio stream more than those who come from computer stream in their schoolings

this will hit them really hard

i think this is not really advisable in an university point of view
    they are digging a deeper grave for students from the bio stream
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    N madness is they directly included Structure oriented programming in the 2'nd sem
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    this is havoc creation well defined my pal really steaming our system of education 😡😲😭😡😡

sorry for students there
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    Same feeling here pal😭
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    I agree with jeffrey!
    If they are planning to teach C first, then it's good that C++ is rejected. Because, C++ has many topics and it becomes a little tough for the beginners. So, it is good to learn C first, have an idea of Logical part, then go for C++
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    optimystix@
    Nope the have replaced C++ wid the EVS
    EVS = Environmental Studies? How is it related to IT?
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    haha.. even we have ES in our 2nd year 2nd semester.. Don't know whats the use of it.. 😛
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    AbraKaDabra
    no point in discussing that students from Indian institutes are more skillful if crap like this is carried out by our own system of education

really sorry for mubaikars

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As its a rainy season all engineers might be sitting home with their head in the piles of book and watching the rain drops falling as if they bored of...
Could the war between Apple and Samsung Seriously Affect Users? What role will it play when look back at the technology industry a few decades from now? What do CEans...
Can any one say about what is meant me google wave?
guys according to all of you what do u people think are the best schemes for protection of power systems??cn u give me a idea...if it is in the form...
All the reader are requested to help me in writing 8086 microprocessor programming where the questions are listed below : 1. Multiply AL times BL 2.Load the number F3H into...