Reinforced Concrete Design Tips Please

hi.. i am also a newbie here. and i currently need some helpful information or tips about reinforced concrete design.. is there any idea as to where i can find these?

Replies

• Nachko
    Nachko
    Before searching tips you should learn the theory. Did you? 😀

#-Link-Snipped-# - you can register for free and download. There are lots of free publications.
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    yes sir.. I already know the concepts or the basics of it.. I just need more important info. that are easy to absorb or understand..
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    Thank you for sharing the link!! This will really help me.. 😀
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    wow I have just registered in your link! This is really great.. Thanks for sharing!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fellow CEans, attached are the precis of two ready to go innovations developed by me,offered for taking up for societal benefit free.One is a LPG saving device.The other saves street...
Any books suggestion and ebook recommendations about REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN???
Facebook operates and maintains petabytes of data on their servers and powers the website through PHP. Facebook's engineers have figured out a way to turn PHP code into highly optimized...
What is the physical significance of power spectral density. I know it is used in calculation of bandwidth in digital communication systems, but i could not exactly figure out why...
Hi all, My question is about transfer systems and regarding the floors which have one or more of their vertical support being transfered using a transfer beam in the lower...