Registration for Windows 8 upgrade In India

Microsoft has officially opened registration for new Windows 7 users (who purchase Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012 – January 31, 2013) to upgrade to Windows 8. Microsoft is offering the upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. It may be recalled that the Indian consumers are entitled to a downloadable upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for a price of just Rs. 699.😀
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting. Is it that all the Windows 7 versions can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for the price? If that's true, it's tad cheap. I'd go and buy the upgrade right away.

Update: I just found out that the following versions of Windows 7 are eligible for upgrade to Windows 8 Pro -
    • Windows 7 Home Basic;
    • Windows 7 Home Premium;
    • Windows 7 Professional;
    • Windows 7 Ultimate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, I am TOMCY THOMAS and i graduated this yr in mechanical engg. i got a decent GPA of 6.8 and wud like to pursue my MS in automobile engg....
you can download freely available open source operating systems just visit https://www.livecdlist.com/ ...you can use them for different purposes like... os installation,server,entertainment,desktop and many more....
😘 Google has officially launched online music store..it is currently only available in the US....
Lazy 8 Games is a company whose goal is to design and develop Standalone games for PC & Mobile platforms and to provide training for future prospects in the field...
Previously named as Plan My Workshop and know named Able Brain is an initiative of IIT Bombay Students in the field of science and technology catering to schools and colleges....