regarding to summer training

hello,

i m abhinav nd doin civil engineering frm saroj insstitute of technology & management,m in 2nd year.....and want to do a summer training after the completion of this year..........can you help me out......please....actually i don't know anything about construction companies and how to contact for training😕
kindly help me out .please
thanking you in anticipation.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hey abhinav,

welcome to CE.

check out this link : #-Link-Snipped-#

in that thread you can get all the help CEans offered for others....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to have a look on the papers submitted in IEEE. from where can i have a look or is there any website .do suggest me
is there is use of carburettor in SI engines as in petrol engines when the pressurised petrol is injected in cylinder directly.
Kyrion Ethical Hacking Workshop Be ready, for Xebec’10 Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kashmiri Gate Kyrion Ethical Hacking Workshop, to know all the Hacking techniques under one roof. This workshop...
CYCLING RALLY CYCLE RALLY 27 FEB 7:30 AM DU METRO STATION​Cycling is a great fun activity that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. A fantastic workout, it...
SPEED XEBEC 4-6 MARCH, IN IGIT​ ONE OF D TECHNICAL EVENT IS ROBO RACE(5 MARCH) Download detailed document Time: 2 to 4 pm Venue: Tennis Court Roborace 2010 gives all...