Regarding Projects

Hello CEans, I am 2nd year btech ECE student. I want to know what are the different types of projects can be made before going for placement. So that i can write that in my resume.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just pick up any open source project or start working on any project as a hobby. You should be able to include information in your resume.
  • Mikhil Singh
    Mikhil Singh
    can you please tell some open source projects? please
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello Buddy....
    Try some small projects with timers, comparators, etc.. it would be easy for beginners... follow ElectroincsForYou Magazine for some mini-Projects... choose a small one and if you have any doubt regarding implementation, keep posting your Queries here.....
  • Mikhil Singh
    Mikhil Singh
    Fine.. will buy that book and will seewhat happens.. thankyou.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just pick up any open source project or start working on any project as a hobby. You should be able to include information in your resume.
    As #-Link-Snipped-# said you can start with some open source projects so you have less pain to get stuck somewhere and waiting for the help or like that.

If you are in 2nd year and you do not want to go with the firmware development side or want to avoid use of programming language for moment then I suggest you can do project based on the core electronics where you only need your fundamental clear about basic electronics.

Best thing is 555 Timer IC. Get bunch of timer ICs and try to implement the projects given in link below.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Chromecast has finally arrived in India with a price tag of Rs. 2999. After about a year and half since its launch in the United States, Google's finally decided...
Research and Engineers at Stanford University bring a promise of something that will make us free from tangled wires of computers. They have designed a prism like device that can...
i am discussing this issue which many peoples are having today , just because a backlog they not remain able to apply for job (in 99.9%) cases No matter how...
is there have any cheap method to produce energy by using municipal wastes. if have any idea please give me.i need a help.
hello guys, i need to design two control panels. 1. MCC and 2. WTP Electrical load for the WTP panel is 8 pumps and two systems (ozonator & Ultra Voilet...