Regarding project in Robotics

Hi,

I am doing my final year diploma in engineering robotics.
Kindly guide me for my final year project. I want to do it in robotics.
Please tell me which project will be good for me and also tell me how to implement it.

Regards,
Dinakar.

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Try for line following robot. There were few discussions on CE about the same. We can help you with the problems that you may encounter while working on the project. But it would not be proper to ask others to do it for you.
  • jvivin1990
    jvivin1990
    hi all,

i have started building a line follower for a competition.but the constraint given is a black line(width 20cm) in a white background.
    my idea with 4 ir sensors works only for thin black lines.in this case how can we build such wide robots ?
    how much sensors will be needed? is there exists any alternative idea?

pls reply competition is nearing...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys FRom Singapore currently working in an MNC, please to meet you all!๐Ÿ˜
well give this a try : create a txt file and write nothing onto it and see on propeties it should...
Hai, I am Sandeep sivan. I am doing my 7th sem B-tech in EEE. I am intrested in doing a useful project.Please help me by giving an idea regarding what...
Hello frenz, Am back after a long time...waz busy these daz! am starting a new thread for all the CAT aspirants...Post all ur problems & we'll try to solve them...
plz suggest me appliction project ideas as my final year project and some good semian topics in computer science.