Regarding power transmission knowledge!!

Dear reader, I want to know everything about power transmission and all factors related to it. I am a second year student and also I am doing an SAE project. I just want your guidance to enhance the knowledge.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - I hope you understand that it's impossible for anyone of us to actually tell you everything about power transmission. I'd recommend reading any book prescribed in the syllabus. 

You could also search the Internet for concept specific terms so that you can study each concept in detail. 

When you do the study, you'll have doubts and questions. You can ask those specific questions here so that our fellow engineers can help you with those. 

• Sidharth Kathuria
    Sidharth Kathuria

#-Link-Snipped-# - Sir, thanks alot for your valuable reply. Actually, I am also doing same and would love to ask more and more. But surely will ask  much more relevant questions soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Voice coil actuators are emerging as an extremely valuable solution for many precision motion applications. As the need for smaller, higher-accuracy linear motion control components increases, these actuators are being...
I have done B.Tech (Information Technology) with 7.63 YGPA. In 12th I got 56% and in 10th I scored 75.4%. I am get any IT companies please told me. I...
We have updated the pagination on CrazyEngineers to accomodate more content on every page. In fact, we now have 100 replies being shown on long discussions instead of only 20.The...
I'm a 3rd Semester B. Tech. student studying in DTU with Engineering Physics as my branch. In my summer vacation, i did a certificate course of One Month of SCADA...
Jio Giga Fiber has taken the broadband markets in India by storm. I was lucky to be a part of the Jio Giga Fiber’s trial plan and I thought of...